Sunday, May 18, 2008

My Mother's Day and Birthday Present!




For Mother's Day and my Birthday I asked for lots of flowers to be planted in our front and back yard. My mom was in charge of planting the flowers, and the boys finally planted our garden. We started our seeds Conference weekend, but because we have had a crazy few weeks, we are just now getting them planted outside.

My yards look beautiful, and I especially love my new furniture for our front porch!

Thank you Mom, Kelly, Jacob and Ryan (and Laynie too) for making my Birthday and Mother's Day extra special!

7 comments:

Jason and Layna said...

I love those chairs! I want some for my house.

Judy Stohl said...

The yard looks beautiful. We are happy you had a great Mother's Day and birthday.

Cammi said...

Very snazzy! I like the chairs! Did your mom make the pillows? I'm sure you guys were busting out your "Martha" skills at some point. You guys are amazing. I wish I had that talent!

Lindsay said...

I guess its a good thing you didn't buy those chairs at that sale! The ones you got are way cuter anyway. My Ryan even noticed your flowers yesterday, by the way, so they must look pretty spectacular! I can't wait to come see the baby!!

Unknown said...

What cute chairs! I love the bright fabrics on the seats & pillows.

Kristy Graff said...

love the chairs and the flowers! i love flowers-they make me happy. happy birthday too by the way!

The Millers said...

Hey dudes and know dudets,

Your family is super cute. Thanks for giving us an invite to your blog. We are so glad Laynie is doing good. Laynie Lynn is a super cool name, sounds a little contry though.
Just playin we really like the name. Later