Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Update on Laynie


Thank you so much for your well wishes! Laynie is a very cute baby with a strong personality. We can't wait to bring her home. She is in the NICU and will be there until at least Monday. She went into the NICU because of what the Doctor's thought was an infection, but is staying because she has had Bradycardia (slow heart rate that results in low oxygen saturation). Hopefully, the next five days will give her lungs and heart time to mature. We appreciate all of your thoughts and prayers.

8 comments:

Cammi said...

OH MY GOODNESS SAKES ALIVE! I LOVE HER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She is adorable. Come home soon, Laynie!! OH....Laynie LYNNE, to be exact. Layna, isn't it exciting that we have a "namesake" -- I love it! I'm making a huge deal of it around here and feeling super special!

Judy Stohl said...

She is so beautiful and perfect. I think the hair line (widow's peak) is definately Cammi's! We are so blessed to have her as healthy as she is - what a miracle!!

Judy Stohl said...

When Carter and Reilly saw pictures of Laynie on the blog, they said she was sooooo cute! Then Reilly said, "she looks just like mommy with those things in her nose (oxygen)". Carter said, "she looks like me with the mask on (he remembers his baby pictures)".

Kristy Graff said...

she's adorable! let me know if you need anything!

Heaps Crew said...

Wow, she is adorable! I love the chubby cheeks and all the hair. I am excited for you to be able to take her home soon.

tookiecramer said...

Congratualtions. I love her name and little Laynie is so cute. I bet your boys are excited. Now you have to figure out what to do with a girl - how crazy! I would be confused for a while. Good luck with everything and we are happy for your family. Take care, Dave and Melissa Nelson (in case you don't recognize who we are by our blog name).

Shannon Heugly said...

I can't wait to meet her! She is adorable. All that hair! I hope you are all doing well. I'll talk to ya soon!

Sdooley said...

Darling baby! Welcome to the family, little Laynie.