Sunday, June 1, 2008

Sneak Peek . . .

I loved having my mom here for the entire month of May! After months of feeling like I couldn't accomplish a thing, it was nice to get a few projects done. After working on the yards, we decided to work on Laynie's bedroom. It was so much fun to decorate a room in pink!

My mom made the cutest quilt for Laynie's room so we decided to center the room around it. We had already painted the room brown, and it matched the quilt perfectly.

Here are the curtains made from the same line of fabric as the quilt. I just love them. I can't wait until Laynie gets older and can begin to appreciate just how cute her room is!

6 comments:

Judy Stohl said...

What a great mom you have!! The room looks perfect for a perfect little girl. I love the pink and brown. You are very creative and have a beautiful home.

Kayla said...

ahh...sigh, I've had such a huge crush on pink and brown, and have hoped for another girl to try it out on! I love the room, it looks great and now I want to see it in person. I'm a total believer in decorating beautiful spaces for our children. I do think they appreciate it and enjoy being surrounded by color and creativity.

Jason and Layna said...

I love the curtains. I am going to try it in Emersons room, if I ever decide what I am doing.

Cammi said...

So great! You and your mom are so talented. The quilt is beautiful, Pat! Love the curtains, too.

Jennie said...

It IS ADORABLE! Of course I wouldn't expect any less of you both! :)

yawningdog said...

That room is magazine shoot perfect.

Now, if I could just get my contractor to show up and finish the first floor of my house, maybe I could move all the extra furniture out of my room and set up the crib.

I am SO running out of time.