Sunday, June 1, 2008

Beautiful Pictures





My good friend Lindsay just got a new camera and offered to take pictures of Laynie. They turned out so great! She took over 100 pictures and I couldn't believe how cooperative Laynie was. My mom and I tried more than once to take pictures for Laynie's birth announcement and each session lasted only a few minutes before Laynie began to cry. Lindsay was able to get some beautiful pictures which I will use for Laynie's announcements as well as many more! Thanks Lindsay (Laynie will be your model anytime)!

We promise we didn't let her cry for long, but it is amazing how cute she looks, even when she is crying!




7 comments:

Jason and Layna said...

She did a great job! It is amazing what a good camera will do.

Cammi said...

OH MY GOODNESS SAKES! She is gorgeous. How will you ever choose just one for her announcement? She is such a beautiful baby!

Judy Stohl said...

The pictures are great - she is so beautiful. She is even beautiful screaming her head off! We can't decide who she looks like - she is just a great mixture of everyone.

Lindsay said...

I guess I just have a way with babies! It was fun to take her picture--I'm sure will do lots more!

Kristy Graff said...

awww, so sweet! i miss the new baby stage so much!

Heaps Crew said...

She is so beautiful. I love her blond hair. Precious pics.

yawningdog said...

The pictures are great. I can't resist black and white baby photos.

But didn't you get the memo...this is your third kids, you not supposed to have any photos of this one. lol. At least, my parents never took any of me.