Monday, June 9, 2008

We Miss You!


Kelly and I miss the boys so much! Our house is way too quiet! Kelly, especially, is lost without his buddies! He loves to go on bike rides, play catch, go geocaching and to the park with the boys and now he is stuck with me and Laynie. He has tried to get Laynie to laugh and play with him like the boys would, but she just isn't cooperating!


We love both of you and can't wait to come to Utah! We will see you soon!

P.S. Do I have the most handsome boys, or what !?!

5 comments:

Kayla said...

where do they get that fantastic coloring? do you tan like that?

Judy Stohl said...

They are the most handsome in the whole world!!

jksfam said...

They are very handsome!

Heaps Crew said...

That Halloween photo caused some serious nostalgia of your days in Westwood. Next week we will be following you from Westwood to CO!

p.s. Laynie's room is adorable!

Cammi said...

Yes! They ARE handsome! I bet you are missing them tons! I love their Halloween photo! OHHHH...I miss them!