Friday, January 8, 2010

My Preschoolers

I have to begin this post by saying just how much I love my preschoolers! I am having the best time with them. I was a little apprehensive when I began this school year. I wasn't sure if it would be too overwhelming, but truly, this was one of the best decisions I have ever made! I am lucky to have the cutest, happiest and smartest group of preschoolers. I look forward to each day with them. Here are a few of the things we did together before Christmas Break. (The boys are with us for most of these activities because they tracked off at Thanksgiving.)


One of my preschool parents brought his collection(?) of snakes for the kids to see. It was really amazing. I was so impressed by the preschoolers lack of fear. I was a little scared, but they were not at all! Even Laynie could not keep her hands off the snakes!




We made turkey crackers and held a Thanksgiving Feast. We also went on a field trip to the Hammond's Candy Factory. It is a very short tour, but perfect for 3 and 4 year olds.




The preschoolers made the cutest Gingerbread Houses and had a gift exchange with their preschool friends.


We ate adorable Rudolph cupcakes and they also performed songs for their parents during our Holiday Program. I didn't get any pictures of this because I was way too busy. I wish I had though, they were sooo great!

4 comments:

Judy Stohl said...

So cute - I wish I lived closer so I could be a helper. Looks like great fun. I love the reindeer cupcakes. Not sure about the snake.

lorelie said...

It's been great to have Gracie in the group! She loves going. You go up and beyond on so many things, Ang. You're fantastic!

Kayla said...

aoh....they kiddos look so cute and i bet you're the best teacher. (are you sure you don't want to follow A track next year and I can sign Briar up?)

Heaps Crew said...

That's it! I am signing Ben up. You do take boarding students, right?