Friday, January 8, 2010

December

The month of December was a busy one for us! Jacob marched with his school's Marching Band during the half time of a high school basketball game.


Jacob sang with the Colorado Mormon Chorale during their annual Christmas Concert. I wish I could have taken pictures. Jacob looked so handsome and the choir sounded amazing. This was such a special opportunity for him. The boys also had their school choir concert, which I was so sad to miss. Our Relief Society Christmas Dinner was held on the same night and since I was in charge of that, I thought it best that I attend!


We also went on a tour of the U.S. Mint, and had Kelly's Christmas Work Party at our home.



Jacob did an awesome job in the school Spelling bee. I felt so much pressure just watching him!



Now, on to Christmas!

1 comment:

Judy Stohl said...

You were so busy - great job doing so many things Jacob - you are so talented!! Did you find any extra money at the mint?