Thursday, March 13, 2008

Our Baby

It was Jacob's turn to go to the Doctor with me yesterday. I am able to have an ultrasound every other week and it is so exciting to watch our baby grow. This was the first time that I have seen Jacob show some excitement about the baby. He was fascinated when the doctor let him listen to the heartbeat and showed him the baby's head, abdomen, arms and legs. My doctor then went on to give Jacob a lecture about how he was eight years old now and it was time for him to stop being entitiled and start doing more work around the house. Jacob was very polite and told the doctor of course he would help out, but I definitely don't think he wants to go to the Doctor with me again! Poor Guy!

5 comments:

Kayla said...

that picture is amazing! is that a 3d ultrasound or have they just gotten better in the two years since my last ultrasound?

Jason and Layna said...

I love the picture. I can't believe how big she is getting. I am so glad everything is going so well.

Cammi said...

Oh my gosh! Look at her sweet face! She looks so cute. I'm so glad you are doing well. Jacob - I know you will be a great big helper to your mommy and daddy when baby Camille (hint, hint)comes. Maybe you can help burp her or sing songs to her when she is fussy. You're going to be a great helper. You, too, RyRy!

Judy Stohl said...

She is growing so much. We are so excited for her to come to your family. Jacob and Ryan - you will be great helpers.

yawningdog said...

Funny, my daughter only seems interested in knowing EXACTLY when our new baby will be moving into her room.

On the other hand, I was very excited about the ultrasound. The pictures are so much better than before.