Friday, March 21, 2008

Destination Imagination Competition



Hallelujah! Destination Imagination is finally over! Jacob and his team had their competition last Saturday. They did such a great job. They had to perform an eight minute skit in front of five judges and then compete in a group challenge. It was fun to watch these second and third graders answer all of the tough questions from the judges without any adult help. It was a great experience for Jacob, and despite all of my complaining about the work involved I am sure I will be coaching his team again next year!

2 comments:

Cammi said...

Oh my goodness! That looks like a really big deal! We're proud of you, Jacob. You're so smart!!

Judy Stohl said...

Jacob - I loved going to your DI group with you. You did a great job on your presentation. Your mom was a good leader for your group.