Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Valentine's Day

For Family Night we made Valentine's for the boys to take to school on Thursday. When I say we I really just mean Jacob, Kelly and I. This is what Ryan did while we were hard at work:

Jacob has done so well on his "Brain Diet" (no white flour, sugar, rice, etc.) and decided to create "Brain Diet" Valentine's. This is what we came up with:

Although by the time we finished making chocolate covered pretzels we were covered in chocolate and jsut had to sample our tasty treats.



4 comments:

Jennie said...

Yummmm! Those look good!

Cammi said...

Martha - you should have posted your stuff sooner so I could have copied your idea for Valentines! I love the "nuts" idea. I was trying to think of something creative like that and didn't come up with anything. Yours turned out really cute. So did the pretzels. You need to start posting every craft, sewing project, house improvement, etc. thing you do so that non-creative types (such as myself) can copy it.
Jacob - great job on the Valentines and for doing SO MANY of them. You are cool. RyRy - great job looking adorable even when you sleep. Miss you guys!

Jason and Layna said...

That is a really funny picture of Ryan. Those are pretty cute Valentines, and I think the pretzels turned out cute too.

Heaps Crew said...

Where do you get all your energy? Even when you are pregnant you run circles around me. Also, I'd be thrilled if my kids came home with nuts instead of candy...great idea! (Even if we did give out mini boxes of nerds ourselves).