Saturday, February 23, 2008

Making Meatballs

Jacob has requested spaghetti and meatballs for the dinner following his baptism in two weeks. I am always looking for things to do in advance to make my life less stressful, so I decided that this would be the perfect job for Jacob. He was more than willing to help! He put on his chef's hat (one of Kelly's Guatemala relics) and got right to work.

I don't think he realized just how gross mashing the meat and other ingredients would be.

He only complained when his nose began to itch. Thank goodness Kelly was there to help!

Jacob worked hard, and, with a little help from mom and dad, he made over 70 meatballs. We sure hope there are enough!



5 comments:

Jason and Layna said...

Tell Jacob he did a great job and we can't wait to eat them!

Judy Stohl said...

Jacob - these meatballs look perfect. How did you get them all the same size? We are so excited to come for your baptism and have your special meatballs.

Cammi said...

Jacob - I can't believe you could make THAT MANY meatballs! I keep forgetting that you are such a big boy and can do grown up things like that now. You are amazing!! Was it hard to do or was it easy for you because you are so great at learning new things? I bet your super cool hat made it even easier. Everything is always easier when you are lookin' GOOD! I love you so much and I wish so much that I could be at your baptism. I'm sure everyone is going to love eating those super yummy meatballs!

Lindsay said...

We love the hat! (Especially Audrey..wink,wink)

Heaps Crew said...

Jacob, we were all excited to receive your baptism announcement! It is on our fridge. Way to go on the meatballs, and way to go Angie for being wise enough to employ his help!