Saturday, February 9, 2008

IT'S A GIRL!




The one thing that makes all of the pain and discomfort of being pregnant worth it is getting GIRL clothes! Judy and Cammi just sent us the cutest package filled with pink and purple clothes. I tried to get the boys excited about the package, but Jacob just said it was "BORING!" and walked away. Kelly said they were cute without really looking, but Ryan did "oohh and aahh" over the clothes with me. Shopping for a girl is so much more fun than shopping for boys (and much more expensive too!)


Thanks to Judy and Cammi for making my day!

6 comments:

Judy Stohl said...

It was so fun to buy these cute "girl" things. I am glad you like them.

Cammi said...

So glad you like them! I just could not pass up that pink/brown dress. SO CUTE! I know they are all small sizes but you can put her in something new every day and we will send another shipment when she moves up a size. We love shopping for baby girls! We're so excited for you guys. I'm so glad Ryan was excited with you. He's such a little love bug.

Jason and Layna said...

I am so excited that you are having a girl. Just think of all the fun bows and shoes that can go with everything!

Shannon Heugly said...

I am so excited it's a girl!!! I am still planning a baby shower in Price if you think you'll be up to it. Post baby of course. All of your friends here will want to see her. I can't wait!

Heaps Crew said...

Those clothes are all so cute. They make me baby hungry...almost!

yawningdog said...

Girl for me, too!

Congrats!