Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Our Track Off

We had a fun and busy Track Off. Here are a few of the highlights:

We went on a great hike. The weather was perfect. We saw the ruins of a pioneer home and a small waterfall. Jacob takes hiking very seriously. We had to take many breaks so that he could add to his list of sights and sounds on our hike.


We went to the park many, many times.



The boys helped at preschool. The kids absolutely loved them, although there were moments when I could have done without the extra "help"!


Kelly took the boys to a Rockies day game. Laynie and I were uninvited. Apparently we are not much fun!

Ryan got new glasses. Super cute!

We also went to Utah for a week. It was a very short trip, but we managed to fill it with lots of fun!





We went to Jump On It. The kids had the best time. I didn't think Jacob was nervous on the Bungee Jump, but his face tells a different story. Laynie thought it was the funniest thing ever!



We went to one of our favorite places, my parent's cabin. It is always so beautiful there and the boys especially love the 4-wheelers.

All in all, a very fun Track Off!

4 comments:

Judy Stohl said...

Ryan - I love your new glasses - you are so cool!
Jacob - You guys are scaring me on a bungie cord! The hike looked fun.
Laynie - you are so big and so cute. I can't even picture you running around until I see a picture of you.
Angie - I love the green chairs in the preschool room - so fun!
Kelly - I love the picture of Laynie on your shoulders - remember when dad hit your head on our house when he was carrying you like that!!!
Can't wait to see you all in a few months!

Jason and Layna said...

Please come back and visit soon! Our lives are VERY boring with out you guys!

Heaps Crew said...

You guys really know how to pack in the fun. It looks like you all had a great time. Such cute kiddos!

Cammi said...

What a fun break! You guys did a ton of fun things! Laynie looks so big. I can't stand it! The bungee jump thing is cool. You boys are brave!