Thursday, October 1, 2009

Jacob for Secretary!

Jacob is running for Secretary of his school's Student Council. He made the following posters to display at school:
I told him not to worry about winning or losing. After all, every student at his school will vote. Even the kindergartners circle a name, and with 800 students at his school it is hard to know how things will go. He is very excited about the whole thing and has had a fun time campaigning.


Today he passed out stickers with this picture on them:


His slogan was, "If you want a wild ride, vote Jake Stohl for Secretary!"

Pretty clever, don't you think?!

5 comments:

Cammi said...

Jacoby & Meyers - YOU ROCK! I LOVE YOUR CAMPAIGN SLOGANS! Even if you don't win (but hopefully you WILL!)I think you are a winner already in the campaigning category. Awesome ideas! You're so cool, dude!

Judy Stohl said...

JAKE - you are so clever, you should be running for president (but I really think secretary is more fun). I love your posters. Where did you get all that creativity? Great job! I would for sure vote for you!

Jason and Layna said...

I love them! I think they all looks so good. You are so creative.

Anonymous said...

Jacob, GREAT IDEAS, GREAT PICTURES!!!!!!!
Good luck, this has been fun just to see your posters, very creative.
Love Grandpa and Grandma S

Heaps Crew said...

Go, Jacob!