Sunday, September 6, 2009

Laynie is 16 months old!

I promise she didn't wear the high tops to church, she just wanted them on as soon as we got home!

Laynie is now 16 months old and full of life (Kelly said it would be mean of me to call her a holy terror). She loves to be outside and is always bringing us her shoes and then running to the door. She stands by the window and watches for her brothers to come home from school. When she sees them she gets so excited! She does well at preschool, most of the time. She does have her moments of pretend choking and standing on her head in the middle of all the kids, but I guess that is to be expected from a one year old!

Ryan's cousin had wanted to see a picture of his cast and I forgot to post it. He had the cast removed last week and was so brave. He didn't even react to the saw. He is so glad to be able to ride his scooter and bath himself again and so are we!

3 comments:

Judy Stohl said...

Oh my - she is so cute. Us Stohl women are all spunky! We are so excited that we will be able to see her soon when we come home.
Ryan - love your cast. I bet your wrist feels so much better with the cast.
Miss you all!

Jason and Layna said...

laynie's hair is getting so long. Ryan, Jackson thinks your cast looks pretty cool, but I am glad that you got it off. We can't wait to see you guys.

yawningdog said...

I had forgotten about your blog! I lost all my bookmarks when the computer died back in June. I didn't remember until today about this page. Idiot!

I was posting to Diane's wall on facebook, asking if you were on fb and surprise! I thought of your blog.

Laynie is SO big now!