Monday, June 1, 2009

The Denver Aquarium


Last week Kelly stayed home with Laynie so that I could go with Ryan on a field trip to the Aquarium. I know landlocked Denver is the last place you would expect to find an Aquarium which is probably why it is so ridiculously expensive! The boys have asked many times to go, so I was glad for the chance to check it out for free (except for parking which is also outrageous!). Anyway, we had a great time and Ryan can't wait to go back with Jacob (although with the amount they earn for allowance, it will be the end of summer before we make it there!).

Looking for the tiger (I know, a tiger in an aquarium . . .)

Creating a Coral Reef

Trying not to be eaten by the Piranhas

Ryan's cute class!

1 comment:

Judy Stohl said...

Ryan - this field trip looks like so much fun. I love your class picture - you are the cutest!! I miss you!!