Thursday, April 2, 2009

Photo Challenge


My friend Diane "tagged" me and because she is someone I admire and would never say no to I decided I'd better accept the challenge. Here it is: Go to your pictures folder, open the sixth folder and post the sixth photo in the folder. Then, tag six friends to do the same.
This is the sixth photo in my sixth folder. The photo was taken in the fall of 2005. Isn't it a good one? This photo shows my boy's personalities perfectly. Jacob is wild and crazy, Ryan is a rule follower (notice how he is the only one looking at the camera and smiling) and Kelly loves to make us laugh. Without them my life would be so boring!
So, Layna, Cammi, Lorelie, Lindsay, Kayla, and Jennie (and anyone else who would like to take the challenge), now its your turn!

3 comments:

Jason and Layna said...

I love Ryan in this picture. He looks so cute. How come your kids love getting their pictures taken and mine act like they are about to die. You are almost at your 100th post, I better get going on mine.

Heaps Crew said...

What a handsome crew! Hey, and I am glad you can't say "no" to me. I may just have to insist that you come to GJ soon then! I love your cute family.

Dennis said...

It look "chips of the Old Block" to me. I like Kelly's smile:)

Handsome boys...and they must love their mother most of all...Grandpa Stohl