Monday, July 28, 2008

Lowe's Build and Grow



I love to find things to keep my boys occupied. I especially love when I find something that Kelly can do with the boys while I stay home by myself, well almost by myself. Lowe's has a cute clinic every other Saturday where kids can go and build something all by themselves. This week's project was a tabletop Tetherball. While it hasn't exactly provided hours of entertainment since they brought it home, they did have a great time constructing it and they haven't wanted to take off their "construction aprons" since they came home. I call that a success!

2 comments:

Judy Stohl said...

What great "handy men" - I need you to both come to my house to do several repairs!

Heaps Crew said...

You are such a great mom, Angie! Even if your motives are a moment of peace, your boys are always up to something fun!