Saturday, July 12, 2008

Laynie's Two Months Old!


Well, technically she is almost ten weeks old, but she just had her two month old appointment on Friday. She weighs 9 pounds 8.7 ounces (13th percentile) and is 23 inches long (67th percentile). It is pretty amazing Kelly and I have such tall children considering how short we both are. Thank goodness for good genes! The doctor confirmed she has both Colic and Reflux, no surprise, believe me! She told me both should go away by the time she is six months old. So, only four more months to go! It's a good thing she is so dang cute, otherwise all of this crying could really wear on a person!

4 comments:

Judy Stohl said...

She is so dang cute!! All of your children are not only tall but beautiful!

Cammi said...

I love that photo with the weight documented on it. Perfect! She's darling. Tall and skinny - what more could you ask for?! Now she just needs to work on that colic and reflux! Hopefully it will resolve soon.

Cammi said...

Laynie lokes CUTE! on the skel. Also I LOVE YOUR PICKSHERS.
Last I LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLove Ms.
Laynie Lynne.
Love Reilly

(Reilly has learned how to type so she wants to comment on your blog now. I love how she SPEAKS IN CAPS like her mother!) -Cammi

yawningdog said...

Two months already...and mine is only 10 days old. I can't believe mine will ever be that big.

I hope they are right about the six months thing. We suffered through a colicky baby until he was a toddler. I wouldn't wish that on anybody.

We got a happy, sleepy, easy to burp baby this time - Thank the Lord!