Sunday, April 27, 2008

Baby Shower

A few of my good friends threw the cutest PINK baby shower for me. It was so fun having everything pink, including most of the presents. I received the most adorable outfits, as well as lots of diapers and other basics.


Aren't these little booties great ?!


My friend Lindsay, baked and baked to get ready for the shower. The food was delicious!

We had fun visiting and talking about all things baby! I am so grateful for good friends, and for a baby that is growing healthy inside of me (she is almost 35 weeks!).


3 comments:

Judy Stohl said...

Angie: It looks like a fun baby shower. Where did they get those cute booties - did someone make them?

Jason and Layna said...

I am so glad that you did not have the baby yet so you could go to your shower. I love those booties!

Ras Family said...

I found your blog!!! Anyways I am so glad that you are having a baby and a girl at that. Its been awhile since I have been to a baby shower. It was lots of fun!!! Mindy