Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Primary Talent Show

I know my kids are talented, but sometimes the things they come up with are crazy!! For the Primary Talent Show the boys decided that Jacob would play the guitar while Ryan played the bongos. They chose Book of Mormon Stories. After hearing them practice a few times I suggested that maybe Kelly should sing along (so that others would know what song they were playing). When they practiced at home Jacob and Ryan were so loud that you really could not hear Kelly. Well, poor Kelly! At the Talent Show Jacob played so quietly that you could really only hear Kelly singing. And man, did Ryan get into playing the bongos!
This video does not do their performance justice. Trust me, it was HILARIOUS!

4 comments:

Judy Stohl said...

Dad and I have watched it several times - so funny. Ryan - you are great on the drums. Jacob - were you too tired to play? Kelly - you were a little off tune but good try!

Anonymous said...

Loved the music, must have gotten your music ability from the Sitterud's.
Love Grandma Pat

Heaps Crew said...

Kelly is such a good sport! Not many dads would be willing to do a solo in a primary talent show. AND, I am way impressed with all the work he did to make your preschool room look so great and so functional. Can I send Ben there? I wish!

Cammi said...

SO funny! Great musical talent!

Kelly, nice singing...but where were the hand movements that go with the song? I know you still remember them!