Saturday, February 21, 2009

Last Weekend


Laynie and I spent last weekend in Utah. We were able to attend the blessing of Layna's baby, Logan. We had a lot of fun shopping and eating out (the things that are not as enjoyable with two wild boys in tow!).


The boys had a great time while we were away. The only picture I found on the camera was this one of Jacob and the geocaches they planted, so I am assuming this is how they spent the weekend. Ryan did not want to go to sleep the night before I left because he did not want to wake up and have me gone, but I think his sadness soon passed after all of the fun they had without us girls to mess things up!

While we were in Utah Laynie learned to crawl. She is very proud of herself. We have put off baby proofing the house, but I have a feeling it can't wait any longer!

3 comments:

Judy Stohl said...

She is growing up way too fast without us there to see her. Thanks for posting her crawling. Wow - she can go fast!

Cammi said...

OH MY GOSH. LOVE HER. That cute bow! And those crawling skills! AMAZING. I wish you could come visit us in PA! We can't stand not seeing her do all these cute baby things!

jksfam said...

She is SOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE!!!!!!!