Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Why We Love Ryan

Ryan is such a good boy. He always wants to help, and is very apologetic when he can't. He is very sensitive to the feelings of others. He gives the best prayers and always tries to choose the right. Here are two examples of what a good kid he is:
(Dear Great Grandpa, How's heaven? I miss you! Love, Ryan)
During Sacrament Meeting this past Sunday he wrote this letter to his great grandpa who died in in November 2007.
He made this prayer rock at the most recent Primary Activity Day. I have found it on his pillow each morning after he has left for school (and he even makes his own bed!).
See what I am talking about!?! Don't you just love him too!?!

6 comments:

jksfam said...

What a sweetie!!!

Judy Stohl said...

Ry-Ry - you are the best. I love you!

Lindsay said...

Ryan is a sweet little guy. My kids have been using their prayer rocks as weapons.

Cammi said...

RyRy,
You are so sweet and are such a good "Choose-the-Righter" - I love you! You are the cutest thing ever and I'm still mad at your parents for not putting you into modeling when you were a baby. That face! And now with those glasses - who can resist you?!
Cammi

Kayla said...

Avery likes her prayer rock, but told me she doesn't say her morning prayers cause she's afraid to say it by herself. Instead she just waits for family prayer. What is it that makes my kid SCARED to say a prayer by herself?

Yia Yia Grundy said...

Hi
I found your blog and I hope you don't mind! You have a beautiful family and a little one I haven't met yet! She is a doll! I just wanted to say hello. It has been fun seeing the kids and their smiles! It seems like just yesterday we were in nursery with Ryan. He has gotten so big and so handsome. Keep taking good care of your family!
Love to all of you!
Nelda Grundy