Friday, November 14, 2008

First Snow!


If you know my boys, then I am sure you can imagine their excitement when they looked out the window this morning! SNOW! They have checked each morning for the last few weeks in hopes that snow would be covering the ground. My nightmare is their dream come true! They were thrilled to rummage through the winter box and put on their boots, gloves and favorite winter hats (thanks great grandma!). I hope you enjoy this day as much as I know Jacob and Ryan will. As for Laynie and I? I think we will wrap up in a blanket and stay close to the fire!

3 comments:

Judy Stohl said...

I'm with you and Laynie - snuggled up in a blanket. How exciting for the boys - have fun Jacob and Ryan. Call me so I can hear all about it!

yawningdog said...

I can't believe we had are first snow in Helper before you had yours in Colorado.

Kayla said...

wasn't it fun? my girls had a blast.and now i'm loving the warm temps! yeah for Colorado weather.