Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Busy

I have been very busy getting ready for a holiday boutique that my friends and I are hosting the weekends before and after Thanksgiving. I was hoping to get a happy, smiling picture of Laynie wearing a onesie and skirt I plan to sell, but she has become so distracted by the red light on the camera that she will no longer smile for pictures. I am hoping this is only a phase. Please check out the blog we have created for the boutique when you have a chance, and if you live in the area I hope to see you there!

5 comments:

Kristy Graff said...

oh my gosh-that is the cuteset thing i've ever seen!! and i am sooo in to owls right now too! how many dollars are they??? and your purses too???

Judy Stohl said...

Laynie is getting so big - she has always been adorable. Is she sitting up by herself? She looks like a little girl - not a baby! The outfit is very cute also.

Kayla said...

okay, LOVE The owls one...too cute. and laynie is darling even if she's NOT smiling :)

i'm starting to wonder why i talked myself into this craft fair.....

Heaps Crew said...

I wish I did live close enough to visit your boutique! What a cute little outfit. You'll have to take Laynie as your model. Who could resist one when they see how cute she looks?

yawningdog said...

Good Luck this weekend!