Sunday, September 14, 2008

Super Saturday!





I am the Enrichment Counselor in my Ward, and this Saturday we held our Super Saturday where we did several craft projects, amd also assembled school kits for the Humanitarian Center in SLC. Who knew how much work this day would be?! And, if you did, thanks alot for not telling me! We had lots of fun projects and everyone had a great time! I am so lucky to be part of an amazingly creative committee. Here is what we did:


DECORATIVE SOAP BOTTLES


The yummiest SWEET TREATS CLASS
( http://bakerella.blogspot.com/)

FHE LESSON BINDERS


FHE BOARDS (http://wallfrenzee.typepad.com/)



OILCLOTH BIBS

NOTEBOOK and PEN SETS

and MAGNET BOARDS

10 comments:

Jason and Layna said...

I am so glad that it is over for you. Everything looks so cute. I guess you will have a good break until next year. Have fun in Disneyland!

Heaps Crew said...

Angie,
Seriously every one of those projects looks so fun! I am impressed that you did that many. And, yes, have a great time in Disneyland! I can't wait to hear about it and see the pics.

Bright-Mom said...

Angie, move back to SC so you can show me how to make all those cool things! Rosalind

Anonymous said...

Wow Angie,
Those ideas are sooo cute. I'll have to pass them along to our ward. I hope you guys are doing great. Have fun at disneyland. Brandi

Linda said...

Angie- Those treats look so yummy! What are they? Did I ever tell you we did get the pictures in the mail? Thanks again for doing that. Have a fun trip!

Ras Family said...

Angie it looks like it went great!!!! Those all turned out cute I am so sad that I missed doing them!!!

Cammi said...

Holy cow - I'm exhausted just looking at that post! How did you do it ALL? I didn't realize there would be THAT MANY projects. I want to do the soaps for teacher gifts. Email me how you did them - are they just regular craft stickers?
Everything is really cute. Looks like you did a great job, as usual, Martha!

Kayla said...

you guys did an amazing job, and i had a great time!

tookiecramer said...

...and that is why you are the Enrichment Counselor in your ward, and I will never be one. You are too good.

Brittany said...

HI!

I just got called yesterday to be our wards Enrichment leader. Super Saturday is in three weeks and I am clueless! I love your cute oilcloth bib especially and was wondering if you had any info you could share with me? Ahh!

Thanks!
Brittany from Minnesota :)
certainlycharmed@gmail.com