Monday, September 1, 2008

Ryan is Top Banana!


Ryan is Top Banana in his class this week! Here is what he had to say about himself:


My family thinks I am special because: I am nice to everyone.
My favorite thing about me is: I wear glasses.
Here is a picture of me doing something that I enjoy:



Here are pictures of a few of my favorite things:

My dad and brother (and the Cabin)

My cousins

I want to learn how: to be a good writer and how to play the drums.
For fun, I like to: play Lego War and make Laynie laugh.
When I grow up I want to be: a Buzz Lightyear who builds things!

I am really good at: Tae Kwon Do and building with Legos.

I am not so good at: drawing farm animals.
My favorite food is: pizza and oatmeal.
My favorite color is: Yellow (like my mom!)
One thing about me that I would like to share is: I am a good sharer. I am getting to be a good writer. I can build a car.

Here are a few of the fun things I did with Cocoa (the Top Banana Monkey) this weekend:


We went to the library

We made banana boats (they taste much better than they look!)


We went camping in our backyard and watched Swiss Family Robinson in the tent.

3 comments:

Jason and Layna said...

We love you Ryan and think you are great!! We can't wait to see you in a couple of weeks.

Cammi said...

Ryan,
You ARE a TOP BANANA, for sure! We love everything about you!
Love,
Aunt Cammi
p.s. You did some really cool things with the monkey this weekend!

Judy Stohl said...

Ryan - these pictures make me very lonesome for you!!! You really are a "top banana". I love your monkey - it that your favorite toy? You did lots of fun things with it this week. Did you dad camp in the backyard with you? You always have so much fun! See you soon.