Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Another month has passed . . .

and once again I am playing catch up! This past month has been super busy for us. I was called as the Primary President in our ward, I was in charge of a two week long (two weeks too long!) book fair at the boy's school, co-hosted a baby shower for a great friend, Jacob performed in his school play, Ryan turned 8, Laynie turned 2, we finished a season of baseball (Jacob) and soccer (Ryan), Ryan was baptized, we had company for two weeks, the boys had a piano recital (Ryan's first) and to top it all off I turned another year older. Here are a few pictures from our busy month:
Jacob rollerblading in his school play:

These are the party favors I made for my friend's baby shower. The idea was given to me by my super creative friend (she also made me the most amazing cupcakes for my birthday!):

I am not a very sentimental person, but when I saw this picture it brought tears to my eyes. I really cannot believe how old my boys are!


Jacob played catcher for many of the games this season and loved it!

My mother-in-law helped me make freezer meals for one of my favorite people who will be having a baby at any moment (I made a few for myself as well):

Laynie turned two and is as cute as ever!

Thanks to their amazing teachers, both Jacob and Ryan did an amazing job at their piano recital:


5 comments:

jksfam said...

Congrats on the new calling! :) Everyone looks so cute, as always. Laynie is such a doll!!!

Jason and Layna said...

Your kids are so cute! We loved seeing you guys.

tookiecramer said...

We miss you guys! You have such adorable kids. Hope your summer is a little less crazy but if anyone can keep up, it's you Angie. Have a great summer break!

Judy Stohl said...

You are so busy! We loved our visit with you. We are sad we missed the recital.

Brandi said...

Angie I can't believe how big the kids are getting. Laynie looks so cute and grown up. I am chuckling a little about the Primary President thing. Just because I am still it here. You are amazing so I can see why you were chosen. Sure miss you guys.