Saturday, March 6, 2010

Disneyland

We just returned from a fun week at Disneyland with my mom and Layna and her family. It really is the happiest place on earth! We had the best time and can't wait to return in another two years (it will take us at least that long to recover from the drive!)! Here are a few of our favorite pictures from the trip:


Photobucket


Photobucket


Ryan riding the Merry Go Round with the Mad Hatter:
Photobucket

Jacob flirting with Dori:
Photobucket


My mom with the grandkids:
Photobucket

Playing along with a fun bluegrass band:
Photobucket

Jacob was chosen to be part of the High School Musical 3 show:
Photobucket

Photobucket

And lastly, my favorite picture of all! Jacob is at that age where he has to be cool at all times so, even when a ride scares him to death he tries to act like it is no big deal. However, I think we can all tell how he really feels:

Photobucket

Favorites:

Kelly: California Screamin', Splash Mountain
Angie: Soarin' Over California, It's A Small World
Jacob: Thunder Mountain Railroad, Mulholland Madness
Ryan, California Screamin', Space Mountain
Laynie: the Parades

9 comments:

Judy Stohl said...

I love the pictures. It looks like you had so much fun!!

Linda said...

Looks likes so much fun!

Jason and Layna said...

I am with jacob, thunder mountain was my favorite. We better start saving our pennies so we can go again soon!

Cammi said...

It looks so you guys had an awesome time! I think you are better at theme parks than we are - you have more patience! How cool that Jacob was in the HSM3 concert and I looooooove his face on the river ride. That is classic! Did you go to the Aladdin show? How did Laynie like everything? Was she miserable in the car? That is a rough age to drive that far! I'm so glad you guys had a great time. What a fun vacation! Layna's pictures on her blog were great, too! So fun to go with family!

lorelie said...

Fantastic pictures!!! Jacob's pic is absolutely hilarious! Please, oh please, blow it up and hang it somewhere in your house! Plus I love that there is another family picture now on your blog! It's not often that ALL of you are in a pic! LoVe it!

Heaps Crew said...

Angie, I love Soaring over California and It's a Small World, too! It looks like we just missed seeing you guys there! Such a fun trip!

Whit said...

Hi Angie! I found your blog off of the Nelson's. It is so good to see your sweet family. Your kids are so cute!
Whitney

Kayla said...

dl really is the happiest place on earth isn't it?

Anonymous said...

WOW ... you guys do make me jealous. I will have to save for two years just to come see you. LOL Not really that long. I am glad you guys are doing so well. love you all very much have a great time resting up for the next one.
love your brother
kevin