Sunday, December 7, 2008

This Week

This week has been one of the busiest I have ever had. On Tuesday night we had our Relief Society Christmas Progressive Dinner which I, along with an amazing leader and committee, was in charge of. It was so much fun, but so much work! Then we had our craft boutique which Lindsay, Heidi, and I hosted. We also had Kelly's work Christmas Party at our house on Friday night (I didn't find out about this until Monday). So, between making Potato Balls, more Relief Society stuff, decorating our house for Christmas, cleaning, cleaning, and more cleaning, finishing projects for the boutique, making meatballs, and babysitting for friends, this has been quite a week! Thank goodness it is done. And, if I didn't have Ryan reminding me constantly that I have not even packed and we are leaving for Utah on Thursday, I might even be able to relax a little!
So, to get me in the holiday spirit, I dressed Laynie in her over-the-top Christmas outfit for church today.

Wouldn't you be happy to find this adorable girl under your Christmas tree?

7 comments:

Cammi said...

OH MY GOODNESS SAKES! LOVE IT! She's adorable and that outfit is RIDONCULOUSLY cute! I don't know how you do so much in one week. You're crazy! Thanks for posting this photo. She's darling!

jksfam said...

I'm glad you made it through the whole week!!! WOW!

She is so darn cute!!!

Judy Stohl said...

Angie - you are just toooooo talented! I love the picture. She looks like a beautiful Christmas tree - so cute. Did you make the blanket also? She is growing so fast. I loved seeing her on Skype tonight. She kept sticking out her tongue - did the boys or her dad teach her that? Have fun in Utah! We will miss spending Christmas with you.

Kayla said...

okay, i even heard about how cute she looked at church (love the bow :_)). I hope you stay healthy after such a taxing week.

Anonymous said...

I love her outfit, and can't wait to see you guys on Thursday!

Jennie said...

Angie! You are amazing and Laynie is ADORABLE! Please come by and visit when you are in Utah if you have a spare moment. I would love to see you!

yawningdog said...

I thought I was getting a lot done around here, but just reading your post made me tired.

How did the craft sales go?

I am going to have to break down and make my own purses. I wore yours down to rags.